Conor R. McCabe
Conor McCabe is an Associate in Frier Levitt’s Life Sciences Litigation Department where he focuses his practice on the representation of stakeholders in the life sciences industry in all aspects of litigation. He regularly represents retail, specialty, and compounding pharmacies, 340(b) covered entities and contract pharmacies, and other healthcare providers. Conor has extensive experience representing pharmacies in contract and reimbursement disputes with pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs).
Conor has presented and lectured to pharmacy associations across the country on issues related to the contractual rights of pharmacies, MAC pricing and appeals, and retroactive reimbursement adjustments.
Prior to joining Frier Levitt, Conor worked at a prominent boutique Philadelphia law firm where he represented hundreds of pharmacies across the nation in contract and reimbursement disputes and gained experience in commercial litigation matters such as business divorce, shareholder disputes, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and employment law issues.
Conor received his J.D. from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University, where he concentrated in healthcare law and graduated with honors. He earned his B.S. in Biology from SUNY Geneseo.
- State University of New York, College at Geneseo, B.S. in Biology
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D.
- Health Law Concentration
- Executive Editor, Drexel Law Review
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit