A team culture that cultivates forward thinking, problem solving and innovation in the healthcare and life science industries LEARN MORE
Helping the Healthcare
and Life Sciences Industries Navigate
Our clients rely on our uniquely focused experience and depth of industry knowledge to successfully navigate through the veritable labyrinth of State and Federal laws and regulations.
What sets us apart
Our single-minded focus on healthcare coupled with clinician attorneys who are part of the fabric of our Firm, uniquely positions us to serve as a creative and thoughtful guide to the healthcare and life sciences industries. We understand the unique challenges faced by professionals in these areas and can proactively fight on their behalf. In order to survive and thrive in the ever-changing climate of the U.S. healthcare system, physicians and other healthcare providers must align themselves with legal counsel that has a broad and deep understanding not only of federal and state healthcare laws and regulations, but of the direction of the industry as a whole. Similarly, our experience in representing thousands of pharmacies across the country, we have developed strong relationships with key decision-makers at each pharmacy benefits manager, as well as a keen understanding of the dynamic trends and legal issues impacting pharmacies.
- Patient Right of Access to Medical Records Remains OCR Enforcement Priority March 3, 2021
- Texas Independent Pharmacies Must Take Advantage of Texas Laws Combating Predatory PBM Practices March 2, 2021
- Frier Levitt’s Arielle Miliambro Quoted in Healthcare Risk Management Article on Recent HIPAA Settlement March 2, 2021
- Benefits of Working with a Fiduciary-Model PBMMarch 17 @ 2:00 pm
- Current Legal Status: Federal and State and Province including the 2016 & 2018 Hemp BillsMarch 19 @ 11:15 am
- The Legal Impact of COVID-19, What Pediatricians Need to KnowMarch 22 @ 1:00 pm