A team culture that cultivates forward thinking, problem solving and innovation in the healthcare and life science industries LEARN MORE
Helping the Healthcare
and Life Sciences Industries Navigate
Our clients rely on our uniquely focused experience and depth of industry knowledge to successfully navigate through the veritable labyrinth of State and Federal laws and regulations.
What sets us apart
Our single-minded focus on healthcare coupled with clinician attorneys who are part of the fabric of our Firm, uniquely positions us to serve as a creative and thoughtful guide to the healthcare and life sciences industries. We understand the unique challenges faced by professionals in these areas and can proactively fight on their behalf. In order to survive and thrive in the ever-changing climate of the U.S. healthcare system, physicians and other healthcare providers must align themselves with legal counsel that has a broad and deep understanding not only of federal and state healthcare laws and regulations, but of the direction of the industry as a whole. Similarly, our experience in representing thousands of pharmacies across the country, we have developed strong relationships with key decision-makers at each pharmacy benefits manager, as well as a keen understanding of the dynamic trends and legal issues impacting pharmacies.
- Jonathan Levitt Invited to Testify Before U.S. Senate Committee on Finance on the Impact of Pharmacy Benefit Managers on Patients and Taxpayers March 28, 2023
- CAA Alters Landscape for Self-Funded Plans and Creates Opportunities March 24, 2023
- Provider Alert: Uptick in Scrutiny of Providers and Pharmacies over ADHD Prescriptions March 23, 2023
- Navigating State Boards of Pharmacy: Insights and Strategies for Pharmacies and Pharmacists — Part 1: Common Actions Taken by Boards of PharmacyMarch 29 @ 2:00 pm
- Webinar: An Overview of Medicare and Private Payor AuditsMarch 29 @ 7:00 pm
- NJDPA’s Annual Independent Physicians Summit 2023March 31 @ 8:00 am