Brandon S. Zarsky
Brandon S. Zarsky is a Partner in Frier Levitt’s Healthcare Practice Group. Brandon focuses his practice on the representation of the firm’s varied healthcare clients, including medical practices, management services organizations, medical staffs, ambulatory care facilities, medical spas, and laboratories. He regularly advises the firm’s healthcare clients on corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. Brandon has also successfully guided clients and provided regulatory advice on a wide range of matters, including the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law, and state law with respect to the corporate practice of medicine, fee splitting prohibitions, and scope of practice issues. Brandon has been included on the “Rising Stars” list of New Jersey Super Lawyers since 2019.
Brandon joined Frier Levitt after completing a Judicial Clerkship with the Honorable Joseph P. Quinn P.J.Cv. in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Prior to his clerkship, Brandon graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2016 with a Concentration in Health Law and a Certification in Healthcare Compliance from the Law School’s Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy.
As a participant in Seton Hall Law’s Washington, D.C. Federal Healthcare Practice Program, Brandon spent his final semester of law school working full-time at the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA). During his time at FDA, he worked on issues related to drug pricing, the opioid epidemic, the Generic Drug User Fee Act, the Zika Virus, and the regulation of bioengineered food, among others. During law school, Brandon also worked in a general practice law firm, a healthcare non-profit and served as a judicial intern in the chambers of both the Honorable Paul W. Armstrong, J.S.C. and the Honorable Stephen B. Rubin, J.S.C.
Brandon attended Northeastern University for his undergraduate studies where he received a Dual-Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science and Environmental Studies. During his time at Northeastern, Brandon spent a semester working in the European Parliament as well as two Boston law firms.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor – Concentration in Health Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Certificate in Healthcare Compliance
- Seton Hall University School of Law – Washington D.C. Healthcare Practice Semester – Participant
- Executive Editor – Health Law Outlook; Volume 8
- Executive Board Member – Health Law Forum
- Associate Editor – Seton Hall Circuit Review Journal
- Article Contributor – Seton Hall Law Health Law Reform Watch Blog
- Member – Seton Hall Law Corporate Law Society
- Northeastern University, Dual-Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Environmental Studies
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York