Medical Practice Representation
Medical practices are unique businesses that require specialized representation. They have all the legal challenges of ordinary businesses, with the additional and formidable challenges of a player in a hyper-regulated industry. Frier Levitt has over 20 years of experience representing medical practices and other professional healthcare practices, and we counsel practices on issues such as:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Hospital relations
- Managed Care Contracting
- Employee Matters
- Vendor Agreements, including Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Billing
- Practice Purchase and Sales
Contact us for additional information.
3-Part Webinar Series: Mastering Medical Licensing Board Complaints and Investigations
Frier Levitt attorneys Guillermo Beades and Alan Blankstein presented a complimentary webinar series, “Mastering Licensing Board Investigations: Essential Knowledge and Strategies for Healthcare Providers,” specifically tailored for medical professionals who want to understand the intricacies of Licensing Board investigations and learn how to effectively handle them. This series included:
- Session 1: Anatomy of a Licensing Board Investigation
- Session 2: How to Respond to an Investigation or Patient Complaint
- Session 3: What Providers Can Expect at a Board Hearing
To view the webinar recordings, click below.