Management Services Organizations (MSO): More Relevant Now Than Ever Before Webinar Replay
In case you missed our webinar last week on “Management Services Organizations (MSO): More Relevant Now Than Ever Before” or want to watch it again to get any tips you may have missed, we are pleased to share an on-demand version of our recent webinar below.
In today’s ever-changing healthcare landscape, particularly in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, many practices are exploring the utility of a Management Services Organization (MSO) to their overall strategy. MSOs streamline the non-clinical, administrative services related to the operation of a medical practice, and can help to achieve economies of scale and value that are generally not available to a single small, or even medium-sized, practice.
As interest in MSOs continues to increase, what do practitioners need to know? Frier Levitt Co-Founder Daniel B. Frier, Esq. and Senior Counsel Theresa M. DiGuglielmo, Esq. are pleased to address the following topics:
- The benefits of MSOs to healthcare practices, including why private equity views MSOs as an attractive investment
- Regulatory issues, including the corporate practice of medicine prohibition, fee splitting/kickback concerns and potentially, self-referral considerations
- Permissible ownership structures to ensure a clear distinction between the clinical and non-clinical aspects of the practice
- How to establish an appropriate management fee
- How to scale the MSO for future growth and possible acquisition
Access the webinar replay of “Management Services Organizations (MSO): More Relevant Now Than Ever Before” now by filling out the form below: