Navigating State Boards of Pharmacy: Insights and Strategies for Pharmacies and Pharmacists – 3-part Webinar Series
Frier Levitt presents a complimentary webinar series, “Navigating State Boards of Pharmacy: Insights and Strategies for Pharmacies and Pharmacists” presented by Frier Levitt life sciences and pharmacy law attorney Lucas W. Morgan. This 3-part webinar series is specifically designed for pharmacy professionals, including pharmacy owners, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians, who are seeking to enhance their knowledge of Board of Pharmacy actions, and learn the steps they can take to prevent and navigate them.
During this 3-part series, you’ll gain valuable insights into the common actions taken by state Boards of Pharmacy against pharmacies and pharmacists, practical tips to prevent Board of Pharmacy discipline, and how to navigate an issue after receiving notification of disciplinary action from a Board of Pharmacy.
Part 1: Common Actions Taken by Boards of Pharmacy – VIEW ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
In this session, you’ll learn about the common actions taken by state Boards of Pharmacy against pharmacies and pharmacists. During this session, you’ll gain valuable insights into the most frequent reasons for these actions and what steps you can take to avoid them. We will cover a range of topics, including:
- The relationships between state Boards of Pharmacy, pharmacies and pharmacists, and other third parties, e.g., payors, PBMs, federal government, CMS
- The role of state Boards of Pharmacy in patient safety
- Common actions taken by state Boards of Pharmacy
- Some of the most typical oversights and mistakes by pharmacies that lead to disciplinary action
- Specific examples of types of disciplinary actions from different states
Part 2: Practical Tips to Prevent Board of Pharmacy Discipline – VIEW ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
In Part 2 of our informative webinar series, Lucas will discuss steps pharmacy professionals should take once an issue that may lead to Board of Pharmacy action has been identified, but has not yet been discovered by the Board. You will learn:
- Why prevention is crucial for licensees
- Practical guidance on cultivating a positive relationship with state Boards of Pharmacy.
- The significance of effective communication with state Boards of Pharmacy
- The importance of your relationships with other state Boards of Pharmacy
Part 3: Navigating Board of Pharmacy Disciplinary Actions – VIEW ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Our final session will cover how to navigate an issue after receiving notification of disciplinary action from a Board of Pharmacy. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Recommendations for navigating Board of Pharmacy actions once initiated
- Common misunderstandings about state Board of Pharmacy actions, disciplinary and non-disciplinary
- Navigating state Board of Pharmacy Complaints and Disciplinary Actions
- Understanding the role of legal counsel and why having legal counsel can be beneficial
As a participant in this webinar series, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and insights to help you protect your pharmacy and your license from Board of Pharmacy actions. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and improve your practice. Register now to join us for this informative 3-part webinar series.