- This event has passed.
WHAT’S NEW FOR PHARMA IN 2021?
March 4 @ 9:00 am
Join Frier Levitt Life Sciences Partners Jonathan E. Levitt, Esq. and Jesse C. Dresser, Esq. along with Kurt W. Perhach, Esq., Director of US Legal and Compliance at Novartis Business Services for our next monthly CLE webinar for ACCNJ (Association of Corporate Council – New Jersey) members to hear about all that is new for PHARMA in the coming year and will there be changes in a new administration?
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Drug Pricing and the effect of rebates, DIR Fees and other payor actions
- Vertical consolidation and integration in the payer landscape
- Specialty pharmacy and drug distribution channels
- The effect of recent Rulemaking Efforts on Drug Rebates and Value Based Contracting
- Recent developments to the 340B Program and impact on pharmaceutical companies
- Historic trends in drug pricing policies between Democratic and Republican administrations