- This event has passed.
Value Based Contracting (“VBC”) in the Pharma Space: Opportunities for Innovation and Overcoming Obstacles
December 1 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
There is little doubt that VBC is the future of healthcare, or the Pharmaceutical companies play a critical role in that development. But it takes multiple stakeholders to successfully change payment models from “fee for service” to VBC. Stakeholders need to align, and all must comply with a complex maze of federal and state laws.
Join Frier Levitt Partners Jonathan E. Levitt, Esq. (moderator) and Jesse C. Dresser, Esq., along with a panel of industry experts to explore recent developments in the healthcare and drug spaces in an attempt to influence the future of VBC.
Learning Objectives/Discussion Points:
- What pharma should know about the recent developments and innovations in value-based arrangements structured between pharma and payers
- What’s worked and what hasn’t
- Methodologies in successfully executing value-based arrangements
- Ways that this impacts other stakeholders (like specialty pharmacies and oncology providers) and how they can help
- The major legal/regulatory obstacles (and how they can be overcome)
- Opportunities for innovation
Who should attend:
Big pharma market access and contracting teams, health plans, oncology practices