- This event has passed.
NJSOM 2022 Fall Conference
October 6 - October 7
Frier Levitt partner Guillermo J. Beades, Esq. and associate Harini Bupathi, Esq. will present at the New Jersey Society of Oncology Managers (NJSOM) 2022 Fall Conference on October 7, 2022. Presentation details and key takeaways can be found below.
Guillermo Beades will present:
- Navigating Employment Issues to Reduce Turnover and Risk – 9:30 am
- Common mistakes that lead to increased risk of litigation
- Policies every practice should have
- Tips on improving employee retention
- Payor Issues in 2022: Current Trends and the Road Ahead in Oncology – 12:30 pm
- Trends in payer audits
- Reimbursement restrictions and limitations being imposed by payers
- How to fight back to avoid being “low hanging fruit” for payers to target
Harini Bupathi will present:
- PBM Landscape for Dispensing Physician Providers – 11:00 am
- Discuss the current pharmacy benefits landscape in the context of identifying the barriers to entry for various PBM networks
- Identify payor network admission criteria for various PBM networks and understand the legal tools providers can leverage
- Examine PBM-imposed terms and conditions, including DIR fees
Learn more and register here.