340B Contract Pharmacy Arrangements: What Does the Future Hold? Structuring Arrangements, Meeting Legal and Regulatory Requirements
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Recent 340B developments: What is the going forward impact on 340B contract pharmacy arrangements
- Structuring and implementing contract pharmacy arrangements
- HRSA essential compliance elements
- Fee structures
- Discounts for uninsured patients
- Reconciliation (including DIR Fees)
- 340B entity compliance issues
- Prohibition against diversion
- Prohibition against duplicate discounts
- Inventory management issues
- Enforcement, sanctions, and litigation
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What compliance challenges must be overcome when structuring a contract pharmacy arrangement?
- What does the future compliance landscape for contract pharmacy arrangements look like?
- What operational and contractual considerations should counsel keep in mind when structuring and implementing these arrangements?