Marc V. Nocera, Esq., is Counsel in Frier Levitt’s Regulatory Department, working in the New York City office. Marc’s practice focuses on counseling life sciences clients regarding healthcare regulatory issues, corporate law and governance matters, and FDA law. His experience includes counseling clients on matters relating to the entire life cycle of drug and medical device products regulated by the FDA, with an emphasis on commercial transactions, M&A and licensing, and promotional and advertising law.
Marc’s broad legal background includes advising both public and privately-held companies in the healthcare industry. He has previously served as in-house counsel to several publicly-traded pharmaceutical manufacturers, as well as General Counsel for a leading global manufacturer.
Marc previously served as a Board Member of the Association of Corporate Counsel – New York City Chapter.
The Wharton School, General Management Program, Expected: 2021
Seton Hall University Law, Pharmaceutical Law Certificate: FDA Regulation and Liability
Quinnipiac University School of Law, Juris Doctor
University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- State of Florida
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York State Bar Association – Health Law Section
- The Florida Bar – Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association