In case you missed our webinar on Friday, June 19, 2020 on “Legal Issues and Guidelines Associated with Reopening Practices Post COVID-19” or want to watch it again to get any practice reopening tips you may have missed, we are pleased to share an on demand version of our webinar below.
Frier Levitt New York City Office Managing Partner John E. Morrone, Esq., Partner Jesse C. Dresser, Esq., Senior Counsel Dr. Lawrence F. Kobak, DPM, Esq. and Associate Christopher Caltavuturo, Esq. spoke about the Federal and State guidelines that practices must comply with and the following timely topics:
- New York Reopening Plan, including the various phases, mandates from the New York Department of Health and employer considerations.
- Practical and Licensing Considerations including charting, office and licensure requirements and suggestions for offices.
- PREP Act, including its purpose, covered countermeasures and covered persons and protections for providers provided by the Act.
- COVID-19 related waivers, current and future permanency.
- Telehealth – continued integration into private practice.
- Relief Tools such as Business Interruption Insurance Claims, PPP Loans and compliance obligations and CARES Act Provider Relief Fund and compliance obligations.
Access this complimentary webinar replay “Legal Issues and Guidelines Associated with Reopening Practices Post COVID-19” now by filling out the form below: