Frank Magaletta, Esq., is an associate in Frier Levitt’s litigation department focusing on commercial litigation and personal injury with broad experiences in business and estate matters. He has resolved conflicts which include contractual disputes, bad real estate deals, dissolutions of partnerships or corporations, shareholder disputes, denied insurance claims, land use issues, and guaranty and surety matters.
Frank has extensive litigation experience representing individuals, commercial entities, insurance companies, telecommunication providers, construction contractors, solid waste haulers, commercial real estate companies and professional firms.
Along with sound legal advice, Frank will apply sensible business judgment and will analyze your situation and produce and execute on the best approach to maximize your rights and benefits. Frank works with clients and is always mindful of the business decisions you must make regarding a successful negotiation versus the costs of a potentially time-consuming legal battle. But, if legal action is necessary to achieve your rights, Frank is ready to fight on your behalf.
Frank also volunteers to his community as he currently serves as the Chair of the Hoboken Planning Board and has previously served as Chair of the District V-A Ethics Committee.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Rutgers College, Bachelor of Science
- Law Secretary to the Honorable Irwin I. Kimmelman, Chancery Division, General Equity Part, New Jersey Superior Court
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey